Call for Abstract
13th Global Experts Meeting on Chemistry, will be organized around the theme “”
Chemistry Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Chemistry Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The session of Drug Design is designed to show its evolution as a special domain of medicinal chemistry featuring the mélange of drug design and computer graphics. Having largely expanded topics for the coverage like Drug metabolism and interactions, plus new coverage of Applications of ADME in early drug discovery, System Inhibitors, Targeting Complex Membrane Proteins, and Lead Optimization for Drug Safety will make the session highly enthusiastic and cognizant for all the attendees.
- Track 1-1Photochemistry
- Track 1-2Mechanism based drug design
- Track 1-3Fragment-Based Drug Design
- Track 1-4Molecular modeling, mechanics and dynamics
- Track 1-5Screening for new drugs
The session of Green chemistry is focused on the designing of products and processes that minimize the use and generation of hazardous substances. with all aspects of advanced nanomedicine and drug delivery. The current scenario speaks that this is new and developing part of chemistry which mainly works for developing the alternatives for energy generation.
- Track 2-1Advanced Green Chemistry
- Track 2-2Sustainable chemistry
- Track 2-3Green Catalytic modulations
- Track 2-4Green Biofuels and Energy
The session of Organic synthesis hovers under the research in the synthesis of organic compounds via organic reactions. Due to a higher level of complexity, organic molecules have now been evolved to such a broader domain that its study of synthesis is now done in a separate branch of chemistry. Governing on these facts, this session will be featuring a deep discussion on the synthesis of both inorganic and highly complexed organic compounds.
- Track 3-1Chiral synthesis
- Track 3-2Natural products synthesis
- Track 3-3Synthetic methodology
- Track 3-4New synthetic technologies
The session of Pharmaceutical Chemistry encompasses detailed explorations and is concerned with the study of drugs, drug delivery, absorption, metabolism and drug development. Today, Pharmaceutics with chemistry is used globally as an effective measure for curing or being a remedy for many diseases, improving quality assurance and advancing analytical techniques in pharmacology and metabolism as well
- Track 4-1Pharmacology and toxicology
- Track 4-2Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 4-3Biomedical Analysis
- Track 4-4Emerging Oncology Drugs In pharma.
The session of Analytical chemistry deals with the science of obtaining, processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter. With the advancement of demands in certain parameters like accuracy, precision, accurate control on the chemical composition of materials has made the researches in analytical chemistry more prevalent in the present day.
- Track 5-1Vibrational spectroscopy
- Track 5-2Analytical Instrumental Techniques
- Track 5-3Chromatographic Techniques
- Track 5-4Thermal Analysis and Glycomics
The session of Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry is concerned with the study of the chemical and biochemical phenomena that occur in natural places. Today, this part of chemistry is covering every aspect of interdisciplinary science which includes atmospheric, aquatic and soil chemistry as well as possible solutions regarding the atmospheric problems.
- Track 6-1Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols
- Track 6-2Remote Sensing- Satellite Meteorology and Climatology
- Track 6-3Atmospheric Halogen Chemistry
The session of Advanced Chemistry is concerned with doing basic research on a variety of chemical fields like metal compounds, inorganic and organic compounds, polymers, proteins. The main motto of this field of chemistry is to make the application of these researches in various fields and contribute to the development.
- Track 7-1Computational chemistry
- Track 7-2Organic chemistry
- Track 7-3Organometallic Chemistry
- Track 7-4Flow Chemistry
- Track 7-5Photochemistry
- Track 7-6Molecular Modeling(MM)
The session of Supramolecular chemistry is concerned with entities of greater complexity than individual molecules — assemblies of molecules that bond and organize through intermolecular interactions. all aspects of advanced nanomedicine and drug delivery. Today, this domain of chemistry is blending with exciting progress in the design and synthesis going beyond covalent bond and development of new methods which are able to monitor the sometimes quite fast dynamics of supramolecular systems.
- Track 8-1drug design and applications
- Track 8-2Mechanism based drug design
- Track 8-3Fragment-Based Drug Design
- Track 8-4Molecular modeling, mechanics and dynamics
The session of Polymer chemistry is concerned with the chemical synthesis and chemical properties of polymers. Polymer chemistry is a multidisciplinary science that deals with the chemical synthesis and chemical properties of polymers which were considered as macromolecules. Polymer and Biochemistry are having a very strong prospect to have a discussion due to their consistent usage in different forms.
- Track 9-1Polymer-modified catalysts
- Track 9-2Polymers and Soft Materials
- Track 9-3Polymers for Emerging Technologies
- Track 9-4Supramolecular Polymers
This session of Network-Driven drug discovery is designed to visualize and understand the bigger picture of cells and disease mechanisms which would ultimately lead to an efficient way of creating better drugs. As a whole, it is basically an optimized and improvised version of this target-driven drug discovery and can be considered as-A computational network biology approach to drug discovery.
- Track 10-1Drug Target Discovery
- Track 10-2Novel Drug Target Approaches
directional methods which can be applied on a transdisciplinary aspect to enhance the further opportunities in this field. This session primarily represents with original research, contemporary developments in Computational chemistry, computers<a data-cke-saved-href="\" href="\"http://chemistrycongress.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php\"" style="\"box-sizing:" border-box;="" color:="" rgb(185,="" 134,="" 66);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"=""> manifested techniques for the drug design.
- Track 11-1Homology Modelling
- Track 11-2Drug Biotransformation and Disposition